Headache Ball Assemblies
Clevis To Clevis – Type 1
Eye To Hook – Type 2
Wedge To Hook – Type 3
Thimble To Hook – Type 4
Non-Swiveling Eye To Hook – Type 5
TOP SWIVELING OVERHAUL BALL ASSEMBLIES WITH ANGULAR CONTACT BALL BEARINGS
- Miller’s highest preformance overhaul ball assemblies are uniquely equipped with Miller Y-Link angular contact ball bearing swivels for maximum response to wire rope movement and long term durability.
- Top swiveling- ball remains stationary if wire rope twists.
- Available with four upper fittings styles: clevis, eye, wedge, and thimble.
- Overhaul weights to 1450 lbs. Special heavier weights and bottom swiveling are available.
- Working Loads from 3 to 35 tons, for 5/8” to 1 ½” wire rope.
- Easy, quick replacement of component parts- swivel replaced with appropriate standard Miller Y-Link model.
- Drop Forged alloy steel hook with safety latch.
- Design factor 5:1.
- Note: Type 5 (only) is a non-swiveling model.